Bush stands against everything that America stands for.
He has violated every principle on which the United States was
He should be immediately impeached and charged with treason.
New: How the Bush Administration
was able to Brainwash the American Public into Supporting
the Invasion of Iraq.
Feeling Bush whacked?
Whack Bush on our Message
This site is dedicated to exposing and ridiculing the man who stole
the keys to the White House, lied to the American people about Iraq
and launched a war so he and his friends could turn a quick profit.
Although he and his cohorts in crime are working hard to trash the
U.S. Constitution and subvert Freedom of Speech, we've still got
this avenue to speak our truth.
Who "we" are: Republicans, Democrats, Independents,
Liberals, Conservatives, and Greens. We are Americans, and we hate
Bush. Why? Read on:
- Bush and his oligarchic companions sabotaged American democracy
so they could pillage taxpayer resources.
- Bush and his cabal of henchmen lied to the American people
about Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq, and they continue to
obfuscate the truth while their companies cash in, Iraqis suffer
and American soldiers die.
- Bush is bad for business and the economy. He is only interested
in enriching himself and his friends.
- Bush is bad for the future. He is compromising the prosperity
of tomorrow's America by shortchanging today's children.
- Bush is bad for the environment.
- The Bush Administration has manipulated the media to the point
of undermining the Constitutional guarantees of a Free Press.
- Bush has tried to undermine the United Nations, a democratic
institution created in large measure by Presidents Eisenhower
and Truman. Without even understanding what the UN does, Bush
has called it "irrelevant" when it fails to fall in
line with his dictates.
- Bush is inarticulate and projects a stereotype abroad of Americans
being ignorant and myopic.
- Bush torpedoes global agreements on everything from racism and
global warming to biological weapons and land mines, and then
expects the world to line up behind him.
- Bush took positive patriotism and global support in the wake
of 9/11 and forced it behind his own narrow self-interest in Iraq.
He hijacked 9/11 for his own benefit.
- Bush stands against everything America stands for.
cost of Bush's Debacle in Iraq to the American taxpayer:
IF YOU SUPPORTED BUSH, A YELLOW RIBBON WON'T MAKE UP FOR